Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raivis

Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted]   Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:25 am

The Character

Name: Raivis Galante
Nation: Latvia

Appearance: Raivis’s pretty short for his age, and somehow always seems tensed with his posture. With the tenseness there is also that he is almost always shaking. His eyes seem blue at first glance, but when you look a bit longer you can see that they are actually in a shade of purple. Since he’s pretty much a crybaby there will probably be tears hinting in the corners of his eyes. The ash-blond hair he has always looks messy, but it hasn’t that much tangles and it’s actually very soft, though he really feels uncomfortable if someone pulls at it.
His clothes are a red uniform, with golden buttons and straps on it. They may seem heavy, but it’s actually pretty easy to move in. Unfortunately they are hard to hide with.

Personality: Raivis is known as a crybaby, always shaking in Russia’s presence and might even pass out randomly. He has a bad habit of saying exactly what he’s thinking, which is not a good thing. He’s especially scared of being lonely, and wishes to have someone close to him. But still people make him nervous since he’s small and weak.
He loves reading; it’s a quick escape from his everyday life as he gets into the stories. Through this you can see he’s actually the type of character that hates to get into trouble but falls down there anyway. He also likes his “brothers” though the feeling might not be responded from their sides. He hates Russia, or is deadly afraid of him anyway.
Raivis also has another side to him, the darker one that may flash by at moments; it might have been born from Russia’s influence on him. Then he says even more what he thinks and might even classify as a “yandere” person. Unless he loses himself in this personality he wakes up pretty fast and acts kind of like “you-saw-nothing”. Flowers and especially daisies have a small connection to this side of him.

Strengths:
- Fast
- When fighting, he stops trembling
- He has a pretty good aim
Weaknesses:
- He’s a crybaby
- Weak
- Easily scared
- Panics easily too
- Clumsy

Starting location: In a small room on the first floor of a house (After the sample below)
Sample RP post: Raivis read the letter once again. Then he looked up as if the combination of the map he had would match his current position. It should, but the point was that it didn’t. He must have made a wrong turn somewhere. Biting his lower lip the seemingly young boy looked around after anyone to ask for directions. Of course no one was there, that was just his typical luck. He breathed slowly trying to keep himself from panicking, it would in the end just make things worse. At this rate he would be late for the meeting, and that was never a good thing. He looked back; slightly wondering if should go back the streets the same way and see if he could start over from the train-station again. One second later he realized he didn’t remember the way back, and he continued to walk further away. “I knew I should have asked Toris to go with me…” Raivis mumbled, sounding slightly like a whine as he felt a shill go by his spine. His insides froze. It felt… it felt as if someone was watching him. But there had been no one behind him… right? Just to check Raivis turned his head once again, but the street was as empty as before.
“M-maybe I should call him anyway.” He pulled up his cell phone, but stopped when he looked at the completely black screen. He pressed one button, but the phone stayed just as silent. Raivis didn’t remember turning it off, but it didn’t seem to react to any of his tried to wake it. Maybe the battery was dead, though it shouldn’t be since he checked it before he left. Oh how he suddenly wished that he hadn’t left. He glanced behind him, still seeing no one around him and then looked back at his phone. His eyes widened. In the black reflection he could see something, someone, behind him and he turned at his heel. After that, the only thing he saw was how something flashed down at him. And then his cell phone clattered down on the ground as he fell.

Other Important Information: He might be a bit reckless, and not think before he acts.

The Player

Name: Just “Ly” is fine :3
Timezone: GTM + 1 (?)
MSN/AIM: Mary-dia@hotmail.com (but if you want to simply mail me it’s better with sakita-love@hotmail.com)
About yourself: I’m a tad bit shy… but that’s nothing to worry about :,3 Still, in contrast to my personality I have a habit of scaring my friends, I love horror <3
Did you read the rules?: Hm… red I guess, like crimson red.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted]   Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Welcome to the forums Latvia! You are accepted~! Feel free to start posting.
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Latvia / Raivis Galante [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1