Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]   Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:11 pm

The Character

Name: Kiku Honda / Honda Kiku
Nation: Japan

Appearance:
Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Nihon-timez1-xd1
Kiku has a short, neat black haircut and deep brown eyes. He is short and thin compared to most other nations. There is usually a serious expression on his face.

Personality:
Kiku is very quiet. He doesn't like to do anything that would offend or upset someone and is very conscious about what others think of him. He is guarded around others, but considerably less around those close to him. He is very inexperienced when it comes to other cultures and the outside world, and can be a little too naive, but is a very formidable opponent in combat. Kiku is very curious and oftentimes has the personality of an old man. He likes anime, manga, picking vegetables, small animals, nature, art, cute things, learning about other cultures, and food (especially his own). He detests cockroaches, arrogance, rudeness, Russia, disrespect, and messiness, and is uncomfortable with public displays of affection. Though he has learned to control it, he can be exceptionally cruel. He is also exceptional at giving vague answers so he doesn't have to say 'no' and upset anyone.

Strengths:
*Technology
*Strength/health
*Hard-working
*Humble
*Swordsmanship

Weaknesses:
*Cute things
*Cockroaches
*Nudity/public displays of affection
*Rarely speaks his mind

Starting location:
Originally, Kiku awoke in a storage shed.

Sample RP post:

Kiku sat up and looked around blankly, confused. It was dark. Where was he? He didn't remember much; only that he was on his way to a world meeting...

He gasped and stood up. The world meeting! It was dark, but like a true Japanese man he always came prepared. He had a small flashlight in his pocket, and he used that to look around for some sort of light switch. He saw some tools, a little straw on the floor, a chainsaw, a weed whacker... There, a lantern! With the lantern lit, Kiku could take in his surroundings more fully. Soon he realized he was in a storage shed. How...?

He heard something scratching against the side of the shed and reached for his katana, thankful that he had trusted his instincts and brought it with him. He opened the shed door, katana in hand, ready for battle with any unknown beasts that may reside in this strange place, before he realized that it was only a tree branch. The Japanese man felt silly and sheathed his sword, but was wary of his surroundings nonetheless.

A quick scan of the town told him that the entire place was empty. However, the power still worked and the stores and houses were stocked and cleaned. "How strange..." Kiku mused.

Other Important Information:
It's very difficult to get Kiku angry, but everyone has their limits, and he just might reach his here. And then he'd be the epitome of scary.

The Player

Name: Skylar, but I change it a lot so just call me Kiku~
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time, I think...
MSN/AIM: Is it alright if I have none? OTL
About yourself: Um... I'm female, let's start with that. I'm kind of yandere. I'm really into blood and torture and stuff like that, but on the other hand I can be sweet and cute~ I like putting those awesome squiggly lines at the ends of my sentences and I love anime and manga, especially Hetalia. I like to roleplay and cosplay and I guess that's why I'm here. Also I'm engaged and very happy about it~ And I like making friends. ^-^
Did you read the rules?:
Yes, I 'red' them. Get it? Very Happy *brick'd* Yeah, so... Red.

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I left something out. OTL)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]   Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Awww, I like your portrayal of Kiku. I don't know why, but the cockroach thing strikes me as adorable. He was smart and brought his sword, huh~? Lucky guy! Also, Kiku might get angry? Sounds scary hahaa. I like it.

You are accepted, Kiku! Welcome to the forums, feel free to post a thread in the introductions and stuff! <3

I changed your title for easier reference to find. c:
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]   Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Feliciano Vargas wrote:
Awww, I like your portrayal of Kiku. I don't know why, but the cockroach thing strikes me as adorable. He was smart and brought his sword, huh~? Lucky guy! Also, Kiku might get angry? Sounds scary hahaa. I like it.

You are accepted, Kiku! Welcome to the forums, feel free to post a thread in the introductions and stuff! <3
Thank you~ And did you know that the cockroach thing is totally canon? I had no idea. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]   Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey cool we share a weakness!
That just means we can't have any cute things near us when we're alone together. Hahaa~
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]   Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Ahhh no! I had no idea either. Admittedly I am not an expert on Japan. That is adorable though!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]   Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda Kiku//Japan [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1