Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozzie

Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted]   Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:30 pm

The Character

Name: Francis Bonnefoy.
Nation: Republic of France / France.

Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted] Francis

Appearance: Francis has blond shoulder-length wavy hair along with a slight stubble. He has fair skin, and sexy blue eyes. He measures about 5'9.

Personality: Francis is a free spirited, love making machine... amongst other things. He is known by the other nations due to his perverted ways, his selfish personality, his giant ego and his cooking. Francis might as well be on the same level as the Italy brothers when it comes to his fighting abilities. Though he does know some basic stuff, he is the sort that prefers to wine and dine instead of fight a war. Ever since Napoleon died, Francis hasn't been very lucky with wars.

Francis enjoys fine art, beautiful people and delicious cuisine. Although for him, French food ranks the highest on his list of good food. The lowest obviously being English food. Francis also likes to annoy Arthur out of everyone else, and loves seeing his flustered reactions whenever Francis tries to bed him.

Strengths:
- Good in bed.
- Cooking.
- Knows when to retreat.
- Smart.
- Optimistic.

Weaknesses:
- Gets distracted quite easily.
- Terrible fighter.
- Coward.
- Quite arrogant.
- Egotistic.

Starting location: Sex shop.

Sample RP post:
(Oh fuck. Excuse me if it's bad. ffff--)

Francis awoke suddenly as a cold breeze blew inside the, what seemed to be, a sex shop. Confused, he got up and casually looked over the place. He wasn’t the type to complain about finding one’s self inside a sex shop but he was the type to wonder how he got there in the first place. He paused for a second; coming to the conclusion that he didn’t KNOW how he got to this beautiful place. As far as he could remember, he was on his merry way to another world conference meeting where he would spend most of his time staring at the beautiful Arthur Kirkland. ‘Is it possible I slept through the meeting and mon chérie, Arthur, brought me here to do a little tease show?’ the French man thought, eagerly.

“Oh, mon chérie, I would enjoy it if you put on the French maid’s dress and then stripped for me, c’est bien?” he called out and then waited a couple of minutes for an answer and one never came. “Chérie?” he called out once more. Waited, and once again, no answer. ‘It is unlike Arthur to leave me here waiting...’ he, incorrectly, thought to himself. To that, he began to thoroughly inspect the shop. ‘This place seems rather empty. There are usually some people here or, at least, a cashier.’ He thought rather frantic. Francis, at that point, then realized he was all alone and that Arthur was not here preparing for a strip show.

Disappointment, as well a fear, began to well up in the blond French man. ‘M-maybe mon chérie left me here, to get my hopes up?’ he began to think in a panic, when suddenly, he heard the rustling of clothes coming from back of the shop. He let out a sigh of relief. “Oh, there you are Arthur.” he stated, almost amused, as he walked over to the back of the shop, not realizing he checked that area just over 10 minutes ago. “Arthur?” he called as he reached the back. As he began to pace back and forth, he felt a sharp pain shoot through his body. With that, he collapsed and no longer felt anything.

Other Important Information: Francis wants to sleep with anything he can get his grubby little hands on, so... WATCH YOURSELF, SON.

The Player

Name: Ozzie.
Timezone: Eastern Standard.
MSN/AIM: r.ainbow_v.eins@hotmail.com
About yourself: Be amazed. You have a Francis application! 8D I'm awesome. No, but really, I don't normally roleplay. My friend *cough*Waffle*cough* begged me to join this forum. Excuse me if this is horrible. Quite sorry. <//3 But back to the first comment: I am awesome, bitches.
Did you read the rules?: I fucking love rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted]   Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Oooh finally, a France! You are accepted! Welcome to the forums. I like your starting location. I think we were joking about that once saying it was the perfect spot for him, actually! Feel free to introduce yourself in the proper place, start posting, and join us in the chat box~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted]   Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:59 pm

T-thanks, I've been having mini heart attacks since I posted it. eue;;
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted]   Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 am

Oooh don't worry! It is fine! I was just slow at noticing it was here is all hahaa~! No need to worry. ouo
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted]   Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bonnefoy / France [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1