Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted]   Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:05 pm

The Character

Name:
Nation: Kongeriket Norge/ Kingdom of norway

Appearance:
Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted] Anime2522 Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted] COP_15_4_by_joey_fraser

Erik is approx 175 cm tall with light blond hair and blue eyes. He has a small curl floating sticking out from his hair (representing Svalbard) He often has a blank facial expression hiding any emotions or personal thoughts from outsiders. He's got a thin but toned body and is not as wear as most people believe him to be. He's used to cold weather and insists that there is no such thing and "bad" weather only the wrong type of clothing.

Personality: Norway at first comes of as a cold and very unfriendly person, and even when having gotten to know him, he will often treat someone with indifference. He's also known for being ridiculously blunt and often mean sounding This doesn't mean he has no feelings or emotions, he just feels that there is no need for others to know intimate things about him. But he can be fiercely loyal and protective over the ones he considers his family and friends.
Norway is usually rational and diplomatic and tries his best to solve conflicts without violence, but if a situation calls for it, he won't hold back once he's started.

Erik believes strongly in folk traditions and magical creatures and to other believers in magic, he can often be seen with some sort of fairy/Nisse or troll following him. He likes to be smartly dressed in shirts and ties around other nations, but in the comfort of his own home you can find him in big woolly knitted sweaters and comfy trousers. He loves nature and peace and quiet - and often gives the appearance of hating to socialize with others. While he tries his very best to remain calm and composed, some of the nations just push all the wrong buttons and this often leads to an argument or if particular bad - a fight.

Norway dislikes very loud noises and shouting, as well as people underestimating him. Reading is favourite past time of his, as is mountain walking/climbing, fishing and skiing. He's good at navigating with maps and stars on both land and sea.

Strengths:
+ a good sense of direction
+ rational and thinks things through
+ can survive on next to no sleep
+ a good climber
+ has odd knowledge of what is edible in nature

Weaknesses:
- will be very grumpy if not given his daily caffeine fix
- seldom relies on others and will often try to fix things himself
- slight phobia of fire
- his patience can wear thin very quickly if around certain people for too long

Starting location: under the table of a small coffee shop

Sample RP post:
Norway blinked a few times as he felt himself wake up. His vision was all blurry and his memories, they where a sea of fog. His body was also aching all over. Had he gone out drinking last night? He certainly had no memories of doing so...
With a sudden motion he sat up - only to fall back down again as his head collided with a table.
"Faen i helvete!" he cursed and held his aching head in his hands. Why the hell was there a table here!?
No wait...where was "here"?
Norway didn't recognize his surroundings and he couldn't remember how he had got there either.
With wary motions he slowly got himself up and out from under neath the small coffee table and stood up, taking in the scenery. Right, a coffee shop with a very thick layer of dust or some sort of dirt everywhere.
How unusual...

The place was silent like a grave, but that wasn't what bothered Norway the most...
what was truly frightening was that he had somehow ended up inside this shop, under the table, but apart from where he was now standing, there where no traces of footprints or fingerprints anywhere. How had he gotten in here, yet left no trace in the dust?
Norway took a few more steps away from the table and walked up to the counter. The was a tray with two coffee's and a plate with what appeared to be a chocolate-chip cookie, but the layer of dust was so thick, Norway couldn't quite tell.

This place, it was making him shiver and his skin crawl. And for some reason, his fairy companions didn't respond to his summonings - something was definitely not right here...a chill ran down his spine.
This...this was not what he had signed up for...

Other Important Information: His phobia of fire is a well kept secret and only his fellow nordics know why. He hides it very well but if he has to be around it for a very long time he has to have some water close to him at all times. His coffee adicction has over the years made him almost imune to the affects of caffine, but he enjoys the taste none the less.

The Player

Name: Andrea (but feel free to nickname me...I'm used to it)
Timezone: GMT / GMT+1 (it depends what country I'm in when posting)
MSN/AIM: avnesse@live.co.uk
About yourself: I'm 19 years old(20 in October), and I'm from Norway. I'm currently studying in Scotland (hence why I might switch between timezones depending on what time of year it is..) I love reading and drawing and I can get rather philosophical if no one stops me... I just recently started RP'ing, so if I'm terrible at it, I'm sorry. I'm not very good at spelling as english isn't my first language...but I try and proofread everything I post.
Did you read the rules?: I most certainly did! I do rather like the "colour" black... but blue is nice too
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted]   Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

You are accepted! I really like your Norway, I look forward to seeing more from you! Feel free to start posting~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Norway - Erik Sørensen [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1