Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]   Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm

The Character

Name: Xiang Gang
Nation: Hong Kong

Appearance:

Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] 7226_175748365808_173704300808_3648654_5146592_n

Hong Kong is a young man with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He stands at 5'7", and is quite skinny. He has large eyebrows for an Asian nation, which is due to him being under England's rule. He is often seen wearing a dark red duangua with sleeves that are too long for him, and brown [light or dark] pants.

Personality:
Xiang Gang is quiet, and like mentioned above, he likes to keep his emotions to himself, even during tough or otherwise confusing times. People comment on this and say that he's confusing to figure out, because they never know what's on his mind. He's not a very violent person, preferring instead to plan ahead rather than charge head-on. He's a mentally strong person, who tries to survive for him and his people during tough times.

Normally, his first impression to other people is that he's quiet, shy and reserved, because of Xiang's way of speaking, which comes off as formal, polite, and quiet. Even when you do get to know him, he still doesn't open up, but there are slight changes in his personality; he would be more willing to have a longer conversation with you, and his speaking style becomes more causal.

He's surprisingly good with medicine, if he has all he needs for the situation.

Xiang also has a more playful, mischievous side to him. This could be seen when he was under England's rule. He would often light loud firecrackers, just to startle England and to possibly get back at him.

He's also secretly perverted and likes really cute animals. Like pandas. Especially pandas.

Strengths:
- Can stay calm/endure during tough times
- Isn't afraid of fire
- Is a good schemer
- Can read people's emotions (somewhat) easily
- Strong (Mentally; see above personality)

Weaknesses:
- Not as (physically) strong as other nations (but still quite strong)
- Talks/mutters to himself, which creeps people out sometimes
- Intimidating, which makes people tentative to approach him
- Not good with heights, despite having some of the tallest buildings around

Starting location: On top of a five-storey apartment building

Sample RP post:
Xiang Gang woke up with a headache. He looked up to the sky and saw that it was overcast. I thought the weather was supposed to be nice today. He then stood up and rubbed his hair, which was rustling in a strong wind. He muttered to himself. "Why…" Xiang tried to look around to find out where he was, and why he had blanked ou—

There was an edge.

Why was there an edge on solid ground?

He walked hesitantly towards the edge and almost slipped. He was on top of a tall apartment building. His eyes grew slightly larger as he tried to back up and away. He found a door leading to a staircase and sprinted down. On the second floor's staircase, he slipped. For a while, Xiang sat there, reaching for his cellphone and found that it was off.

That's strange, I charged it before it left. He pressed the power button and it switched on for half of a second, then switched back off. Xiang then tried to get back up, but found that he could only limp at best. "This is an apartment, there should be others." He almost yelled loudly, but stopped. There was no background noise in this apartment complex. No barking dogs, no children, no televisions blaring.

What was going on?

[[Am I allowed to use this as my actual post on the forum? LOLOL and where would this go, under other places or houses?]]

Other Important Information:
N/A, really

The Player

Name: You can just call me Cow. (:
Timezone: …Toronto? [OTL i don't know my own time zone xD]
MSN/AIM: N/A
About yourself: Uh, I'm fourteen, I really like drawing [I'm on deviantart; thecowcorridor.deviantart.com] and I love to write up stories too. I also know Mishi/SEYMEE Very Happy/Seychelles… she's the one that got me into this.
And… man, I wish Philippines was canon, I would so be her <3
I also ramble on and on a lot… you can see by my sample RP post
Also I ask too many questions and
WHY AM I STILL TALKING?!
Did you read the rules?: Yesyesyes, LIME GREEN <3 and sky blue.

((bambabystealthedit~))

Last edited by Xiang Gang on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]   Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm

COOOOOOOOOOOW ILY BUD. I SEE A SHOUTOUT THERE. Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] 160487 THAT'S A HAPPY FFF BTW
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]   Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm

FFFFF GOOD JOB SEY
OF COURSE THERES A SHOUT OUT.

*insertIggyMooFFFFFhere*
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]   Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] A7855a01fc6b0e02197d002289bd5425
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]   Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

You are accepted! If you wanted, you could use that as a post. It would go in the 'Other Areas' forum. Feel free to start posting~!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]   Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xiang Gang // Hong Kong [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1