Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadbear

deadbear

Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted]   Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:39 am

The Character

Name: Berwald Oxenstierna
Nation: Sweden
Appearance:
Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted] 2w9bfen
Berwald is a man of great stature, easily dwarfing many of the other Nations, rivaling only that of Mother Russia, with whom he shares the same height. His hair is a golden blonde, and with beautiful blue eyes to match, bear a likeness to the flag that represents him. A pair of rectangular glasses adornes his face, keeping company to his clear blue eyes, and always wears an expression similar to dissatifaction, when, in reality, he could just be wondering what the cloud he sees overhead bears a resemblense to. Most are afraid of his expression, even though he means absolutely no harm if unprovoked, and mostly is confused by how others act towards him.

He likes to wear suits, his favorite being his normal, long navy colored formal coat, with a black button up shirt, and tie underneth. The belt he wears on the coat also has a strap that snakes across his chest, and sits on his shoulder. He also has a habit of wearing thick black gloves with this outfit, and a comfortable pair of boots, with his matching navy uniform pants tucked in.

To the Nation meetings closer to home, however, he tends to wear a nice beige suit, no fixing, just a nice suit, and dress shoes. Since this meeting was to be held so far a way, though, he felt safest wearing his usual battle attire. Couldn't be too safe, right? Even if nothing bad ever happened at these meetings...

He also has a habit of wearing a navy hat, to match his attire, and when in battle mode, tends to carry a sword.

Personality:
Berwald comes off as EXTREMELY intimidating due whole heartedly to his looks. Because of the fact that he was raised in a cold area, he speaks very little. His language also gives him a difficult accent, and most of what he says is cut or grunted. The intimidating aura he gives is also due in the expression he wears, which is normally just expressionless, but from him, it's scary. On the inside though, contradictory to his looks, he's actually quite playful, and often confused about why people tend to avoid him, or shy away. Ontop of that, people also have a hard time hearing him, so whenever he raises his voice, they think he's angry, and shy even more away. He's passionate about anything he decides to put his mind to, especially furniture and art. He has a strong connection to Tino(Finland) and often refers to him as his wife. (M'wife.) When he has to fight, he's very serious, and most likely makes an even scarier face when he fights. Denmark the one he fights with the most, though he has had skirmishes with other Nations as well. At this point, however, he is a neutral nation.

Strengths
- His scary face
- his real strength
- Sword skills
- Height

Weakness
-Miscommunications
-Strong, sometimes faulty, attachement to Finland
-Now neutrality
-Tendency to be pushy

Starting location Abandoned drama building, in a trashed costume changing room.

" Hm, hallå?" A deep voice mumbled to nothing in particular. Nothing, is exactly what surrounded him. He was directed to this place, to have the meeting of Nations, but.... all was deserted. No bustling crowds, no cars moving (plenty were parked), and just no....life. This took him by surprise. Normally meetings were held in a large city, or atleast somewhere with LIFE. Hell, even holding it at Peter's shack would be livelier than this. The man pressed his palm to his forehead, and brushed the sweat from crawling under his glasses. " A'ight Berwald... I guess further in..." He thought, and took a few steps toward what he assumed to be the middle of the area.

Not even a full yard, and he was suddenly very dizzy. " Eh..?" He muttered, pressing a palm to his forehead again, but to ease pain that suddenly overcame him. " Hnng..." Throbbing, slicing pain that cut across every nerve he seemed to possess in his head, every nerve ending screaming in a symphony of agony, to the point of losing feeling in his legs.
Berwald felt his knees buckle, and fought against the suddenly urge to give way. " Th'.... he'... " He muttered, features twisted in pain, fingers clutched painfully in his golden strands, pulling some out, the pain a mockery of what he was feeling on the inside. He peeled off the glasses, and pressed both his palms to his eye sockets. Then, all went black.
Other important info: Nothing really. Peter (Sealand) is his adopted son from Ebay~ Oh, and please forgive if this post is a little weird. It's VERY hard to type this much on a wii. I plan on fixing this when I can get to a computer

The Player

Name: Julie~
Timezone: I can actually never remember this. I *believe* it's central time. Whatever Alabama is, haha.
MSN/AIM: exhausted_insomniac@yahoo.com/Relentlesssmirk respectively. Feel free to chat me up!
About myself: Not much to say, I'm pretty boring. Hur,. Unless I'm punning around, haha. Or making art, which I'm pretty decent at.
Did you read the rules? AQUAMARINE.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted]   Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 am

You did pretty awesome! Especially for typing on a wii hehee. You are accepted! Feel free to start posting~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Berwald Oxenstierna [Sweden] [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1