Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former America

Former America

Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]   Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am

The Character

Name: Alfred F Jones
Nation: The United States of America

Appearance: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Hetaliausbywaiyiu

Personality: America is a nation that loud and boisterous, able to cause a ruckus wherever he is due to just how loud he is. He loves to proclaim that he is a hero because he honestly thinks he can save anyone if he put his mind to it. With that kind of thinking, it isn’t surprising that his mentality isn’t the most mature. He is after all, one of the younger countries.

However, he can be serious and cares about people close to him. Those moments are fleeting, usually giving way to a goofy smile and something about heroes and hamburgers. When he gets an idea, no matter how crazy, he’ll go all out on it, determined to see it though no matter what. He is able to lead, even though said ideas aren’t exactly the smartest things to say and most of the time, other nations get frustrated with him.

If you make him honest to God mad, he will go crazy on you.

Confident, he will not back down to anyone or anything. He runs into situations without thinking and jumps headfirst rashly. He is also clueless and cannot read the atmosphere for the life of him.

Strengths:

Strength, literally
Confidence
A leader no matter how crazy his ideas sound like half the time
The urge to protect others
Optimistic

Weaknesses:

Can’t read the atmosphere
Really obnoxious
Thinks he’s the hero
Running into situations without thinking
Clueless

Starting location: He found himself on top of a rooftop that was breaking. Under the American’s weight? No one will know.

Sample RP post: Alfred stirred, eyes blinking at the bright light invading his eyes. He pushed himself up, rubbing at his eyes with a sense of dread filling his brain. He shoved it away, standing to his feet and steadying himself against the floor under him.

Walking towards the side, or at least what was left of it, he glanced towards the skies. A deserted old town, most of the buildings broken or mangled…his eyes lit up. It was like those horror stories that he liked so much! Ignoring the fact that he would cling to the person closest to him for “protecting” them, he grinned. This was the perfect chance to prove that he was a hero! The situation obviously didn’t sink into the American as he stared around him.

Taking another step, he failed to notice that he was on a roof and took another step, leading to him tumbling off the sagging rooftop and onto the floor with a hard thud. Alfred let loose a string of curse words before staring upwards and watching the rooftop cave in.

Well. He thought with a grin. Well, at least I wasn’t on it!

Other Important Information: Nothing at the moment.

The Player

Name: Shiotashi, Sheep-chan [I can tell you why if you ask. xD]
Timezone: Pacific
MSN/AIM: shio_91214@hotmail.com. If you do add me, just say you’re from Hidden Monsters as what character~ That way I don’t jump the gun and block you.
About yourself: Um, I’m a history nerd and a Hetalia dork. Current OTP I would say is USCan but I’m pretty open to anything!
Did you read the rules?: Blue. And Black. White too? Although I feel obligated to say that Red is my favorite color too.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]   Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:53 pm

America! You are accepted! I love your roleplay sample and starting spot hahaa. Feel free to start posting and introduce yourself and such~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]   Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Ooh, I need to ask you something about your starting position in the RP... can I email you about it some time?
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]   Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 pm

o_o Yeah, sure! I linger around MSN a lot so you can IM me there too.
Back to top Go down
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]   Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 pm

My my. We even meet up here. =___________=

Sheep-chan? You definitely know I'm going to ask about that. Where on earth did Sheep-chan come to be for you?
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]   Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I blame HKmum from Mafitalia. She named me that. XD And hello to you too. =_______= We meet everywhere don't we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]   Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfred F Jones // America [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1