Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Russia

Former Russia

Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted]   Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

The Character

Name: Ivan Braginski
Nation: Russian Federation

Appearance:

Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted] Russia_by_CATLQE

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 210lbs
Hair:Beige-blond hair that wisps about his face—cut and kept short
Eyes: Lavender

Ivan’s a bear of a man—tall, a tad heavy, and arms that could crush anyone smaller than him. However, he also has a child-like round face with large, violet eyes, light hair, and rather large nose, giving him a “gentle giant” type of look.

When it comes to clothes, the first thing you’d notice is a cream-colored scarf that never really seems to leave him. He’s also always seen wearing a jacket (either light or heavy—it never really matters) to accompany the muffler around his neck. Other than that, he usually wears a combination of light and dark colored clothes, such as tans with dark browns and black with beige, and dresses in a dressy-casual sort.

Personality:

A big, bulky man with bright eyes and a sweet smile, but don’t let his appearance fool you. He might be childlike and cheerful, but underneath all of that immaturity is a broken and battered boy who never got the chance to grow up. Due to his bloody past, his views on life are incredibly twisted. What he thinks would be good for others actually hurt, and sometimes kill, the ones he “punishes”, hoping that they’ll learn from their mistakes and never leave him.

His personality likes to flip-flop, going from a seemingly-innocent façade of a persona to a dark and cruel one, and it’s a little too easy to make that switch. You’d best not be around when he gets angered—saying the wrong thing can lead to a night of brutal torture.

his liquor
gardening
ice skating
opera
ballet

Dislikes:
the cold
Democracy
when people go up against him
people touching his property
nuclear rivalry

Strengths:
holding his alcohol
intimidating
manipulative

Weaknesses:

easily depressed
competitive
abusive nature
impatient
selfish
easily annoyed
childish

Starting location:

Woke up leaning against a tombstone in the town’s graveyard. He honestly has no idea how he got there or what happened, and all of the confusion has just made him more aggressive than usual.

Sample RP post:
Large hands gripped cool leather as large, bright amethyst eyes scanned the body in front of him. A younger man—his own pet—was on his hands and knees before him, back bare yet littered with sin, blood spilling from fresh gashes. He had been bad. How dare he disobey his keeper like that?

“Toris, I thought I told you to never look outside. Are you trying to leave me? After all that I’ve done for you,” he said softly, sounding hurt as he let the bulk of the whip caress the Lithuanian’s side tenderly, loving the small sounds of protest that escaped their lips. “You need this. You need me to teach you to behave. I only hurt you for your own good, Toris…”

And with that he lashed out at him roughly, eyes wide with childish excitement as laughter and screams echoed off the moldy walls.

Other Important Information:
Prefers to be called “big boned” rather than any degrading comment about his weight. He will lash out.

He has actually branded himself with a tattoo of the hammer and sickle on his left shoulder. It’s a constant reminder of his sins… as well as an easy way to rile up that capitalist pig.

His one and greatest fear is actually of women. It might just be a family thing, but they’ve always scared the heck out of him after growing up with one already scared him enough.

The Player
Name: Taylor~
Timezone: Central (-6 GMT)
MSN/AIM: trioclanclan2@hotmail.com ~or~ drkadzijo@live.com I’m always on both, so… don’t be afraid to add! I’m on every day.
About yourself:
Well uh… I’m really shy and I’ve been told I’m really creepy, but I swear I don’t bite. ;w;’’ If you have anything to ask me, go ahead and do so! You can add me to messenger if you like. It’s fun to be poked, jah? Also, I’m mainly an Estonia (which is weird, since I used to be a Russia quite regularly) so… yeah. Haha~ xD’’

Did you read the rules?: Ah, favorite color…? Hmm. They actually come in groups, so. Blue, black, and white~
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted]   Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Ooooh I like your Russia. The way you describe him is awesome. Great application, and I love your starting point. You are accepted! Feel free to start posting, introduce yourself in the place for it, and join us in the chatbox and all that fun stuff~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Ivan Braginski ☭ Russia [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1